I can’t believe it’s already July 10th! Time sure flies when you’re having fun.
Here’s what I’ve done in the past 10 days (remember, I’m shooting for 100 miles of biking/running/walking in July):
- July 1: Walk 3.5 miles around Walled Lake while vising my madre
- July 2: Walk .5 mile during my lunch break, then 1.5 miles in the evening
- July 3: Repeat from July 2
- July 4: Holiday yoga!
- July 5: 1 mile walk!
- July 6: 1 mile walk again
- July 7: Abs + yoga
- July 8: 5 mile bike ride + 1 mile walk
- July 9: 9.25 mile bike ride + 1 mile walk
- July 10: 3 mile walk!
Whew! I definitely feel like Operation Skinny Jeans‘s Instagram Challenge is helping me move my butt each day :)
In other news, I’ve had some great food lately! More tacos, many flatbreads, and even some desserts! Also, my Valentine’s Day present this year was Fall Out Boy tickets – even though they were bought in February, the actual concert wasn’t until Tuesday. It was super awesome!
How have you been active in the last 10 days?